Mr Joselito Dela Cruz BSc. MSc. Osteopathy UK
Hello! I’m Jose
UK Registered Osteopath
Having been qualified for 30 years I still find my job very interesting and fulfilling.
Over the years I continually attend courses not only as part of my continuing professional development but also to be able to help my patient’s and friend’s myriad of health problems.
I enjoy giving a natural form of therapy that involves the body being able to adapt to its environment. In this way, the body can re-balance, re-align and re-establish a better way to function within the person’s particular circumstances. There is no one remedy for all but it is rewarding when I help the body being able to tolerate life in a better way
My Approach & Values
* Helping your body’s healing mechanism to overcome your problem.
* Correcting imbalances from muscle tension, joint restriction, ligament strain, by using my hands to relieve your pain and discomfort.
* Searching for other body areas that contributes to your problem from long/short leg syndrome, dropped arches, sway back posture etc.
* Giving advice to correct sleeping posture, sitting posture alignment, exercise prescription and general ergonomic advice.
Giving injury prevention advice and long term management of pain relief.
- 30 years of Osteopathic Clinical Experience
- Clinic tutor and Technique Lecturer in various UK Osteopathic institution and Berlin (Germany).
- Worked in the United Kingdom, Beijing (China), Berlin (Germany), Manila (Philippines) and Singapore
- Bachelor of Science in Osteopathy 1992
- Master of Science in Osteopathy 2004
- Trigger Point -Dry Needling for Pain Management & Sports Injuries 2008
- Biodynamic view of Osteopathy in the Cranial Field (Adults and Children)
- On-going Post-graduate courses e.g. Applied Kinesiology
I Work With Ordinary people, Sports men/women, The young & Elderly.
Commonly helping people with back pain, neck stiffness, posture or work related injuries
Most often relieving joint strain and muscle pull and repetitive injuries
Young & Elderly
They respond better with milder/softer approach of treatment.